Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Bait and switch

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

Read the fine print and do not buy from Cheap They had a promotion stating $200 in free ship cash, its printed right on my conformation letter. They told me because I purchased an early saver rate, the promotion did not apply; ok so why did the sight I purchased the early saver rate from advertise that promotion. Furthermore why does the conformation letter for my specific early saver rate state that my package includes Free carnival cash $200.
Bait and switch.

On the up side, the cruise was amazing, the staff is great and the ports of call are a breathtaking.

Pros: great cruise

Cons: Cheap tickets, very tricky

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!