Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A cruise to remember

Sail Date: March 01, 2008

I loved everything about my vacation on the Legend. The crew went above and beyond their call..

Pros: I love everything

Cons: last day the boat rocked so much almost everyone on the ship got sick

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

The ship was HUGE!! and it was always kept very clean.
The entertainment was good the last few comedians I saw could have been funnier. I loved the slots though.
Being from New England we are very spoil when it comes to seafood, so aside from the seafood the dining experience and the food was great.
It's amazing how well kept my stateroom was. My guy's name was Putu and I have to say that his service was 100% out of this world.
We were treated with so much respect and friendliness.