Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

World Class Service

Sail Date: April 06, 2008

This cruise was one of the best ever. The ship, service and ports of call made it a sailing paradise. I wish there had been a few more activities on board the ship, but since my wife and I were there to relax, it was still ok to just watch the ocean roll by. I would definitely take this exact same cruise again. Grand Cayman was my least favorite port. The rest were pure paradise.

Pros: The service on this ship is second to none.

Cons: I wish there had been a bit more to do on the ship. There did not seem to be a lot of activities I really cared to attend

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

The ports of call were awesome and tired us out doing excursions. We relaxed the two days at sea. If we spent more time on the ship, we may have been more disappointed.
The size of these ships are unbelievable. A few more shops on board may have been nice.
The general dining was so good, we did not even go to the elegant supper club.
I certainly recommend getting a room with the balcony. It made a huge difference in our cruise. It really is worth the extra money.
Everyone on board this ship made us feel first class no matter what we needed or asked for.
We did the Race Fantastique here. It is a spin off of the Amazing Race. It was a really fun way to see Cozumel.
Belize City, Belize
We did the Discover Scuba dive here. If you are not certified and want to dive for it with these guys. It was an all day event that had a short classroom, a short training session in the water and then we dove on the reef 40 feet down for about 20-30 minutes. Another couple on the dive did the same thing in Grand Cayman and they said they were disappointed with the Grand Cayman dive compared to this one. The dive instructors were alot of fun.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
This was our favorite port. We did the Botanical Garden, Bird Tour and West Beach. If you truly want to see a tropical paradise untouched by commercialism (for now) go here.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We did the Boatswain's Turtle farm. The swimming areas at the park left a little to be desired, but the hand feeding of the sharks was worth seeing. This was my least favorite port.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the return boat.