Great Experience

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: August 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Legend
I recently vacationed on the carnival legend and honestly it was like something I had never imagined. The ship was gorgeous the entertainment was phenominal and the food was also very good. We had a lot of good service the Cleaning staff was great ouyr waitress was above and beyond and the trip was very enjoyable something I would recommend to anyone.

The food was very good... good portions and a lot of options... However there was a particular dessert that I enjoyed the most and I was a little disappointed that you can not get items from previous menus...

The entertainment staff on board all I can say is superb.... We had the best time and participated in every activity possible... To be completely honest I enjoyed our days at sea more than the ports and just felt so at ease and had loads of fun. The entertainment staff (Jen, Mark, Pip, and the rest) Were truely phenominal.

I must say that for the most part many went above and beyond and we were very pleased. However, my last night on the ship I had 200 dollars stollen from my wallet and the security on board were very careless with helping me and told me it was my own neglegence and that I did not care enough about my own money. I could not believe they would say that to me afterall who wants to just lose 200 dollars.Very unprofessional. Also, there was an incident in which a sister whom was only 15 stole her brothers sail and sign card and allowed another person on board purchase a great amount of alcohol on the card. This girl was drinking and gambling in the casino and no one did anything about it no ID check... they didn't even check the ID of the young man purchasing the liquor. I noticed that anywhere you use your sail and sign card they do not ask for ID and quite honestly everyone on the ship has one and ID should be checked with every use so that no one else can get away with using others cards.

absolutely beautiful

beautiful view great size minimal noise.

Pros: The Entertainment

Cons: The Security