Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome Time!!!

Sail Date: October 07, 2007

Great ship with excellent workers. The room was wonderful. Our obstructed view was nothing but a boat at your feet. Absolutely worth the money off for an obstructed balcony. Food was great. Gym is amazing. It's fun to do a quick work out when you're staring out the front of a ship.

Pros: Relaxation and amenities

Cons: Roatan excursion- bad incident.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Just be careful on the decks by the pool. Very slippery. Other than that, the ship is beautiful.
It is great food for the deal you are getting. Order an extra meal and have an array of food.
Balcony is the only way to go. I could have lived here the whole time, but there's too much to do.
They are polite and extremely helpful.
Goofy at times, but it's not like Robin Williams is on the docket. It is what it is.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Paid someone $20 a piece when we got off the ship to get a tour of the island. You have to go to Hell. Hell is an experience within itself.
Don't Miss: Hell
Watch out for Carlos & Charlies. Way overpriced. $70 for 2 shots, 2 margaritas, and one meal... without tip. ATV adventure was a blast. Hopefully you get lucky like us and it's downpouring. The trail was so much more fun in the poring rain. Do not cancel!
Don't Miss: Jungle ATV adventure!!!!
Belize City, Belize
Cave Tubing. Go don't be silly. Coolest thing ever. Most amazing crew.
Don't Miss: Cave Tubing!!!
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
DO NOT GO ON A CANOPY TOUR. It sucks, it's too short. They don't let you enjoy the scenery. One guy repeatedly yanked me up and down on the rope as a joke to his buddy. No other cruise guests were on the platform, but me. I felt violated. By doing so, the harness ripped into my private parts and I was sore for days. I cried for over an hour. I am 31 years old and I can't even imagine what that scum-bag has done to a younger girl. Totally inappropriate. I made a formal complaint. This is not the cruises fault. It is the guys who do the canopy tour. Tabanya Beach was beautiful though. Go snorkeling. It was really gorgeous.
Don't Miss: Tabayana Beach!!! (However it's spelled)