worst cruise ever

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Legend
Just wanted to bring your attention that this cruise that we have purchased thru the BJ's vacations - was the WORST CRUISE that we have ever been to:
1. I found-out that we have overpaid - people who had suites had spent less than we did with "discount";
2. the food was so terrible that after the first "dinner" - we - my wife, my 2 daughters and I had decided to spend an additional $140 (including tips) per dinner to dine at "alternative" dining, where I must say that the food were what we have original expected (what we had on four other cruises with Celebrity, Royal Caribbean and Costa), however when I asked for vodka I was brought up a water- down drink - I called the bartender and he opened the new bottle in front of me and a new bottle was watered down as well (it all cost extra), after diner I ordered Hennessey X.O. - $12 a shot - the "cognac" that was brought up - once again was watered down - I called the bartender again and proved it to him by trying to light it up n- however the flame could not be started and he tried to pour some more from the bottle - the same result;
3. the cruise had only one normal (fruits and such) "midnight" buffet - all other time at midnight they were serving hamburgers and hot dogs (no fruits) - I personally think it was very funny of them to do so;
4. the only cruise that I know that didn't have freshly squeezed juices nor they had prune juice on board, the only cruise that didn't have mint leave to make a cocktail, first night they didn't have milk to make cocktail as well;
4. I have been also informed prior to the boarding that Internet access was $50 unlimited for the whole cruise, however on board I had to pay $100 for 250 min;

My suggestion to you is to cancel whatever dealing you have with the carnival - many passengers on board has the same opinion as me, even thou that the service and the accommodations were very good.

Very disappointed,
Stanley A. Kaminsky

Pros: just service and accomendations

Cons: food and price

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.