Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

it was like my frist ntime all over agai

Sail Date: May 27, 2007

I HAVE TRAVELED SINCE THE 90'S AND IT WAS GETTING ''BORING' TO DO EVERY THING ROUTINE,BAKE ALASKANIGHT WAS NICE BUT THE DANCING IN THE ISLES IS BETTER.THE SUSHI BAR,THANK YOU.LOT'S OF CHEAPO BINGO,BETTER.
THE CRUISE WAS VERY RELAXING YOUR STAFF COULD NEVER GET BETTER, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE

Pros: the changes it made the criuse nice to go and see what you had changed around.

Cons: the tips was added in, it's ok i knew it was coming because of some table talk we once heard

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

WE HAD GOOD TABLEMATES SO WE ENJOYED OUR MEALS, THE FOOD , NOTHING HAVE CHANGE THERE THAT'S WHY WE TRAVEL SO.I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THE FOOD
THE SHIP WAS EASY TO GET AROUND,THE WOOD SHONE LIKE A MIRROR,THE LIGHTS IN THE DINNING ROOM WAS SOFT,AND FESTIVAL, ,THE BALCONY WAS SMALL BUT FITTED US PERFECT.THE ROOM SERVICE WAS QUICK, SO FAST, IT WAS RECCOMENDED BY ANOTHER PASSENGER.
I KIND OF LIKE THE OLD WAY WHERE NO MATTER WHEN YOU GOT UP AND LOOK OUT YOUR GUY WAS THERE, HE GOT MORE MONEY BECAUSE I FELT SORRY FOR HIM. BUT EITHER WAY MY ROOM ALWAYS SPARKLES
I NEVER REALLY NEEDED EXTRA HELP EVERY ONE DID THEIR JOB WONDERFUL
THE TALENT SHOW ARE ALWAYS WHAT I REALLY WANT TO SEE THAT'S SPECIAL TALENT
HIRING YOUR OWN TAXI
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
THIS WAS A SPECIAL PORT I FELT THE PAIN OF THE PEOPLE AS TOO HOW IMPORTANT WE WERE TO THEM. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING THERE I FELT GOD'S LOVE
Don't Miss: THE BAR POOL ,THE FUN OF SEEING 'DRUNK' PEOPLE 'HANGING' ON