Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Our Dream Cruis

Sail Date: March 01, 2006

We went on the Carnival Legend, and if there is a better ship, I want to see it.

Pros: Service and Friendliness of the Crew

Cons: Sales pitches during my spa treatments.

We dined one night in the special dining room, and it was the best money we spent for a special, romantic night. The food all over the ship was good, but the gormet specialties and service were extraordinary.
Our steward was practically invisible, but every need was met. She obviously took great pride in cleanliness and in providing what we wanted before we knew we wanted it.
Carnival customer service training has greatly improved over the past few years. The only black mark was that the spa staff were trying too hard to sell things during my spa treatments. Next time I will ask to just have the treatment, not the sales presentation.
I have no reason to complain. I won two trivias, one bingo and hit a jackpot on nickles my last night. This cruise had a daily craft session, and I enjoyed that very much.
The Legend layout is very good. It was easy by the second day to know where everything was located. It was an easy ship to get quickly to things we wanted to do.