Diappointed

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 12, 2016
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: U94

The food in the evening dining room was sub par.  I was so excited as my previous cruises had meals that tasted gourmet & special.  The breakfast & lunch buffets were good.  Also Catalina island was fun as we did the jeep ride around the island.   Ensenada was very disappointing.  The beach was fine, but there is nothing around there.  I was expecting a tropical destination, and I think that a different city would be much better.

Our room was a suite and it was great with teh balcony.

Very nice and Eva was great - very friendly