Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

Ok for a short getaway

Sail Date: October 07, 2016

Reviewed: 11 days ago

This cruise is ok for a short getaway, but sort of like taking a bus versus flying....Since it is a short cruise, the quality is below standard, and the service is just so-so. I was told I had a shipboard credit upon booking, but never got it....I am a gold member, and as such, was told I had a gift coming...never got it.....The fun you have is up to you. The shows in the showroom were pretty bad. The comic was good though. The food is ok, but they cut the room service menu back alot.

They also cut back on extras like a hair dryer