Cruising 🛳⚓️⛴ FUN FUN FUN

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: October 03, 2016
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: M160

My favorite part of the cruise was everything I can't think of one thing that was not AWESOME!!!!! I loved everything about it and can't wait till my next one. The Insperation is a beautiful ship and the crew members are the best. I loved the food and the activities and the wine excerison we went on. The ports were wonderful and very fun. Thank you for such a wonderful time.

BEAUTIFUL we loved it the ocean view was AWESOME!!!!!!

On your final day it was nice to relax and have breakfast before you left the ship.