Cruise Mexico

Baja Mexico
Sail Date: September 23, 2016
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: U30

Everything is excellent only one minor safety issue which is: on the back on the main deck something like 2 domes on both side and the door in the middle. When my wife walked from the door and made the right turn her feet stuck on the open slot and felt to the deck nearly break her feet...Suggestion to weld the plate approximately 5 inches high from the corner to cover the slot (2 slots at the corner from both sides). I don't remember exactly fwd or aft hopefully you'll find out. See picture attached.

Describe above is the best of my knowledge to prevent happen to someone else in the future, something minor but we can make the different. Thank you very much

The cabin oceanview Stateroom is excellent, the window is big enough, room is clean, my wife and I love it.

Breakfast, lunch or dinner don't have to wait long, the food was good, all the personnel were wonderful and I'll recommence for my relatives and friends. The tour of open bus to Ensenada is fun and the taco fish very fresh, specially the margarita with chile on the ream of the cup.