Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Horrible Spa

Sail Date: September 12, 2016

Room Type: Suite

So I'm not to negative, I would like to start with the great things about the cruise.  Natalia our Steward (I think that is what they call it) was fantastic, we just loved her and she did a great job.  The food was great and the waiters were awesome.  Our room was great, we had a grand suite, so I don't think you can't miss there.

The Spa was horrible, my daughter was getting married in Catalina and she treated herself to get her hair done in the spa.  It was a mess and all she had the girl do is curl it.  I had to brush it all out and redo it for her which made her late to her wedding.  Then I went to go have a hand, foot and head massage and the girl kept falling asleep while she was doing the massage.  I could go into the whole experience, but I think you can get the idea as her head is bobbing up and down and she stops massaging my hands or feet once she falls asleep.
When she is a little awake, she is massaging to where I can hardly feel her rubbing my hands or feet.  They didn't charge me for the service, but wasted an hour of my time.  They wanted me to come back, but by that time, that is the last place I wanted to be.

When the guy collecting the bags to load them on the ship, he saw I was carrying a bag with my pop and champagne.  He had me put them in my luggage so I didn't need to cart them around, in fact he insisted on it.  Well, when I got my bag in the room, they were gone.  We were looking forward to having Champagne with our breakfast in our suite, but it took over 2 days to get it back.  The first person at Guest services didn't explain why it was taken and that we were told to put it in the luggage, so it was denied to give it back to us.  The second person after going to guest services 4 times, wrote out an explanation and we finally got back out champagne.  So, the trip started out as a bad experience.  This was our first cruise and really looking forward to it, so to say the least, I was disappointed.

Cabin was great and our Steward, Natalia was fantastic.

This is a party cruise for sure. The music is super loud wherever you go and I love music, but we couldn't talk without having to yell all the time