A step Back in Time

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: September 05, 2016
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: E105

I loved the Comedians on the ship. Alex Ortiz was my favorite mainly because he did impressions, but Doug Williams was very good as well. The ports where very similar for walking around just one was in Mexico. Granted after doing excursions I went back to the port. I do wish they'd make the beds better. I had a room to myself and even though they put the beds together. It still felt like I could only sleep on one side or the other.

AC was great did not have to turn it to full blast. I've learned if you keep ac at full blast it doesn't work as well later. keep it dialed back just a sch-ouch and it will work great the whole trip. Beds not comfortable as a single kings size bed. Kinda reminds me of pull out couch. Toilet paper role holder is put on wrong,. Grab the paper and the role fly's off with it. should be move to other side or vertical.