The cruise was just OK

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: July 25, 2016
Cabin Number: U61

I've been on a cruise before and I had a blast.  This time around, it wasn't at all what I hoped for.  The buffet food was a huge disappointment!  Very bland, some food was lukewarm, just overall tasteless.  However, the staff and service was great!!  The formal dining room food was very tasty.  After trying the buffet twice and both times were fails, we avoided that place for the rest of the trip.  The taco and hamburger court was also very tasty, but they closed too early in the day.  Another disappointment was the night club scene.  The Rock and Roll club (18 yrs and up!?) played the same ghetto music night after night, and it didn't even draw people in.  You'd think they'd change the music genre to get people in the door.  Not everyone wants to listen to the same music night after night. Try changing things up once in a while.  The daily activity schedule said one thing, when we got there, it was something else. Fail!  The pool was down two of the four days that we were on the ship. Fail! There were tons of young teens (12 - 16) and small children on board.  I love kids, don't get me wrong, but when the teens are all together and acting a fool, not a good time for the rest of us.  Next time I'll pay more money for a better cruise line.

Food court was horrible!

Pool was closed two of four days. You need better music at the club and lounge. It was the same music night after night.

Service and Staff was on point! EXCELLENT!!

The gal that took care of our room was excellent!!!!

Get the faster to the fun pass! Totally worth it!!