The ship smelled horrible.

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Carnival Inspiration

Sail Date: July 11, 2016

Ship: Carnival Inspiration

Cabin Number: M81

Review Summary

I really did not enjoy being on this ship and couldn't wait to get off. I felt like the cabins were so muggy and humid. Our cabin also had a funny smell every time we walked in. The rest of the ship smelled like cigarette smoke too, espcially the common areas. I do have to say the service for our rooms was great, Ida was very sweet and attentive. And we really liked our Waiter, Christopher, he was so sweet and nice and brought us everything we needed even though the food was just ok. In all the service was great they all did a good job. It was the ship. Way too old and run down. And I felt like it smelled like smoke everywhere I went. I would decribe it as a casino feel. Our excursions were great too. Buying excursions saved our vacation! At the end of the day we were pretty bumed that we always had to go back to that ship. The food was just alright. Mediocre is the best word for it.

Ship Experiences

Way too small and was very muggy. They really need to update their ship and cabins too. Everything is getting way too old.

Ports Of Call