Awesome Cruise!!!

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: July 08, 2016
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: E99

My husband and I really enjoyed our vacation cruise to Ensenada, Mexico.  Everything was perfect.  The staff is always wonderful, kind, and accommodating.  The food was delicioso magnifico!!!  Even the drinks, wine (we bought bottle of Mercato and it was to die for) and everything.  It was worth the money spent on this trip and we hope to do it again with Carnival.  This time I'd love to bring my grannies with me so they can experience the fun I saw all the other children had on this cruise.  I want to give a special thanks to our cruise coordinator, Violet , and her staff for the easiness (sp?) in preparing for this awesome vacation!!!Big Smile

We had a wonderful surprise for my husband since this trip was purposely for his 60th birthday. Our cabin was decorated for the occasion and there were a lot of little gifts given from the cruise staff just for him. That was especially nice.