Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Awesome Cruise!!!

Sail Date: July 08, 2016

My husband and I really enjoyed our vacation cruise to Ensenada, Mexico.  Everything was perfect.  The staff is always wonderful, kind, and accommodating.  The food was delicioso magnifico!!!  Even the drinks, wine (we bought bottle of Mercato and it was to die for) and everything.  It was worth the money spent on this trip and we hope to do it again with Carnival.  This time I'd love to bring my grannies with me so they can experience the fun I saw all the other children had on this cruise.  I want to give a special thanks to our cruise coordinator, Violet , and her staff for the easiness (sp?) in preparing for this awesome vacation!!!Big Smile

We had a wonderful surprise for my husband since this trip was purposely for his 60th birthday. Our cabin was decorated for the occasion and there were a lot of little gifts given from the cruise staff just for him. That was especially nice.
Embarkation and Disembarkation Hopefully, there will be an easier way to disembarkation rather than forming the long line around the hallway. It was very difficult to move through the line with the staff carts in the way. Maybe, they could wait until disembarkation is done and then begin their cleaning (just a suggestion, I'm sure somebody already thought of that:)))