Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Had a great time

Sail Date: July 01, 2016

We had a great time loved the martini bar and the comedy the best. Over all food was good but no longer free lobster. I bought some scratchers that I turned in the day we were leaving only to find out that they would not pay me for them. They said everything had to be paid out the night before. I feel that was poor customer service as I had paid for the scratchers and my purse had been lost the night before. Nervous

loved the comedy fluency grabbing moments and making fun of the audience. the show program could be better
I felt that some of the crew members in the dining room did not have the best attitude maybe because we were not assigned a table for the whole cruise.
missing the lobster for free and would love to see sushi on board in the future

Don't miss the martini bar it is excellent!!