Was fun but a few thoughts...

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: June 17, 2016
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: V16

I liked the food and the service.  The bed was comfy and our chamber maid was very friendly, as was all of the staff.  I thought the ship looked kind of dated..like it was built in the 80's or something..but that is a small point. (The atrium had orange and blue neon lights all over it..)  There was definitely a party atmosphere and a lot of people drinking all the time, but I heard that is what you get on a Carnival cruise.  And you can't beat our price..we took a three day cruise for 1800 total.

can't comment, my kids are grown.

was pretty clean but kind of dated.

We paid extra for a sea view balcony; although there was a large metal pipe partially obstructing our view..