Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: June 06, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

A lot of the trip was confusing. Everything from the drink packages to where and how things worked. I would suggest a tour guide to be accessible to those who would like information during their FIRST cruise. Someone that can give the ins and outs of what works and what doesn't. Our shower did not drain. It would flood the entire bathroom. I felt bad for the cleaning staff to have to deal with that. We were told that's just how it is.

Shower kept flooding out the whole bathroom.
Very confusing and stressful
My daughter was shy and afraid to try anything. It just wasn't welcoming for an only child by themselves.
I was sick the first two evening we ate at the Mardi Gras. We ate at the buffet the rest of the trip

Have someone available to give tours and advice for first time cruisers. Anything to make everything more transparent and not like a learn as you go type of trip.