Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Bucket list for my sister

Sail Date: May 30, 2016

Some people take a cruise to get away for vacation. This cruise was for my sister who is dying. She wanted to go on a cruise because she had never been on one before. Cruise Director, Hailey was magnificent in giving her her wishes. Hailey made her feel special and the dancers/performers doated on her as well. So some folks have a next time, me and my sister don't.we made wonderful memories that i will cherish when she is gone.  Enjoy your time and know that everyone that works on the ship are angels. Thank you all....Maryann

Kevin our ship steward waana cutie pie.
You have to win a ship on a stick
Awesome shows
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Catalina Island, California
Try to get back to the docks by 2. Lines are shorter

Just have all your documents ready and you won't have a problem. Remember, they do this all the time and they are there to help you have fun.