Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

So not what you would think

Sail Date: May 20, 2016

Room Type: Suite

My husband and I went on this cruise knowing that it is called "the booze cruise" but my husband and I are not drinking type of people which was fine! My husband and I were so pleasantly surprised with the staff, the food and the overall "showing" of the ship! I couldn't not stress enough that this 3 day cruise is and was a nice get away!

The room was so nice and the tub was a big deal for me! I love my baths and this suite did not make you feel like you were in a little sardine can!