Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

ENSENADA

Sail Date: May 06, 2016

Overall the cruise experience as great, just not a big fan of Ensenada.  Food and drinks were very good.  Bartenders and overall serviced was excellent.  I would definitely do a quick 3 day to Mexico again just for the cruise.

Cabin was clean but very cold. I hate to purchase a blanket in Ensenenda
disembarkation was not a pleasant experience. Standing in line within the hallways of the staterooms was horrible.
Children's Programs I did not travel with any children
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Ensenada, Mexico
If you live in Los Angeles or surrounding cities you can get better bargins as far as shopping downtown LA. I think most people enjoy Ensenada for the cheap alc0hohol and bar hopping

If you love the Vegas experience that includes gambling, shows, buffets, music and dancing, then a cruise is for you. It's a floating Las Vegas!

1 Comment