ENSENADA

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: May 06, 2016
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: R68

Overall the cruise experience as great, just not a big fan of Ensenada.  Food and drinks were very good.  Bartenders and overall serviced was excellent.  I would definitely do a quick 3 day to Mexico again just for the cruise.

I did not travel with any children

Cabin was clean but very cold. I hate to purchase a blanket in Ensenenda

If you love the Vegas experience that includes gambling, shows, buffets, music and dancing, then a cruise is for you. It's a floating Las Vegas!

If you live in Los Angeles or surrounding cities you can get better bargins as far as shopping downtown LA. I think most people enjoy Ensenada for the cheap alc0hohol and bar hopping