Like going to a Carnival!!!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: April 18, 2016
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: M125

It was one of my best vacations  ever!  There was so much to do.  The ionithermie treatment I had in the spa really made my curves show up (besides losing inches).  2014 I took my 1st great cruise on Carnivals inspiration; I had no Idea it could get better.  And I still haven't done everything you or the ports offer that I want to do.  I could not be in the Studio 54 show & still go to elegant  dinner night is why not all 5 stars were given.  I had so much fun!  I sure hope I can go again!   .

Love the towel animals. Excellent bed except as trip went on I could feel it was 2 beds put together.

It's a good idea to pay attention to when you need to get your luggage out in the hall to be portered off the ship; although the porters are very accomodating.Our porter was great.He helped us keep up w/each other. 1st time you think of your passport, throw it in your bag.Fantastic gate personnel!