A "good enough" service

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: April 04, 2016
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: M223

I first took this exact cruise and ship 4 years ago and had nothing but great impressions of my experience. Since then I've cruise multiple times on this cruise line as well as others. I was very disappointed not with the itinerary, but with the drastic cut in service. A lot of activities and services which used to be free were eliminated or became available for additional fee. The worst part was the attitude of the crew who gave a "good enough" service and wasn't cheerful or go beyond exceptional as I experience just four short years ago. I complained to customer service who took two days to get back to me and basically addressed each of my concerns with some sort of excuse. I will never sail with this ship again.

Third bed was a lawn chair on the floor. Older ship but clean. Housekeeping did a good job.

If you booked an excursion, make sure you check before you get off the ship that it hadn't been cancelled.