Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

Great Experience for my first cruise!

Sail Date: March 21, 2016

I had an AMAZING time aboard the ship! The staff went above and beyond my expectations! I would take another cruise just to see them again! They were simply the best! The waves were a bit rough for me. It took me a few days to get my sea legs but the overall experience was one I will never forget and I will def do it again!

Great cabin for the price! We got upgraded from an interior room to one with windows!

Be sure to bring a surge protector for more charging capabilities as the room only has one outlet. I was glad I saw that before boarding.