Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Not sure I would ever do Carnival again

Sail Date: March 07, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Cruise was just OK.  The ship was clean and in great shape.  The meals were really good - except the deserts were more like large hotel chain quality (mass produced, frozen and warmed up to serve).  The excursions were way over priced and you spend most of your time sitting and waiting.  The meal service was less than average.  Always a very long wait between courses and usually our meals came out at different times.  I would get my appetizer and my wife would watch me eat.  Then she would get hers and I watched her eat.  I think this was mostly due to everybody around us ordered two appetizers and two meals.  If you did not, you waited on those that did.

If it were not for the overpriced excursions and the meal service, this would have been a solid - Average.

Junior Suite is a little bigger than the normal suite. Not sure it is worth the extra charge. Bigger suite was not that much more and probably worth doing that instead of the Junior Suite. We did very much like our cabin steward. He was very thoughtful and asked what our schedule would be so he could service our room while we were gone. Always greeted us by name.

1 Comment