Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Short but fun cruise to Ensenada, Mexico

Sail Date: February 15, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We enjoyed many things on the ship, my daughter really enjoyed the posing for pictures all day.  She also enjoyed the kids water play ground, even though the wind or weather didn't permit at times.  The food was great like always, but had a minor complaint with Yvonne, junior hostess.  She was rude, never saw anyone as rude as her as long as I've been cruising.

It was a short cruise so it was fine. I didn't see much entertainment on the itinerary like other cruises I've been on.
Staff was great except for Yvonne the Junior hostess. She was rude, she seemed like she was forced to work and was stressed out.
Loved the Cheese burgers and fries
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Catalina Island, California
Ensenada, Mexico
there is great places to eat other than the advertised stuff. We took a taxi and took us to the best birria tacos and tongue tacos EVER. It was birrieria rodriguez. And they don't jack up the prices for tourists unlike others do.