Just OK

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: February 12, 2016
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: E3

Crew was polite and attentive but the food wasn't that great.  They really push the booze.  In the end it's all about making money then memories.  It was just OK.  Next time I think I would spend more and have a better experience.

Not the greatest. Wait time too long and had to send food back that I paid extra for.

Nothing spectacular but you get what you pay for.

I felt like the were rushing us off the ship as soon as we docked. We took the bus transportation and it was a good deal.