Don't Believe Everything You Read!!!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Sail Date: January 11, 2016

My wife and I have been on several cruises over the years. We wanted to do a quick trip from the house and did some research on this cruise and ship. Didn't know what to expect after reading some of the other reviews, but we were totally satisfied with the whole cruise experience on the Carnival Inspiration. The room, food, entertainment, and condition of the ship were all fine. As in life, it comes down to the attitude one has. We enjoy ourselves wherever we go and under most circumstances. I read some of these reviews and it seems that some people have to complain about everything. I'm sure they do that everyday of their lives.

We met some great couples and our visited to port were lots of fun. A special thanks to Kevin our cabin steward who was great. Thanks Carnival for a great trip. I guess you can't please everyone ,but we had fun!

Kevin was great!