Rough spots

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: January 18, 2016
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: E1

There were good things , but some not so good. The room was great, and the stuart was great, with the room. He was very friendly. Did not like the dining room. The service was slow, the dishes are small. You need to go in there planning to order a lot of things off the menu, to get full. Then it makes you look funny.

They told you there would be maps in Mexico, they were not readily available.I could have used it. I got lost in Mexico. I did find my way. The prices there were workable. If you find something you like , don't buy the frist thing. Someone will give you a better price, hagle with them , and sick to your price. You will get it. Enjoy and have fun. Don't for get to have a lot of small billls, it will get you a better price. Take a lot of one's and fives.