BAD INSTRUCTIONS

Sail Date: January 11, 2016
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: V18

WE HAD TO STAND OUTSIDE ON A COLD NIGHT. I WAS SETTING DOWN AND WAS TOLD I WOULD HAVE TO STAND. THIS WAS FOR SAFTY INST. IT LASTED 1 1/2 HOURS , I AM 78 YRS AND HAVE TROUBLE BREATHING, I WENT ON CRUISE TO RELAX NOT TO BE  HELD CAPITIVE .THE SAFTY DRILL WAS A JOKE AND TO TAKE THIS LONG WAS CRIMINAL. MY 1ST CRUISE OUT OF CALIF. I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN. I MIGHT GO FROM GALVESTON  BUT PROBLY NOT WITH CARNIVAL I HAVE SAILED SEVERAL TIMES WITH THEM ,IT'S A SHAME THEY DID AWAY ALL THE GOOD TIMES WITH THIS .

GEORGE MCMANNESS

FOOD GOOD , SERVICE GOOD, JUST THE SAFTY DRILL I HAVE BEEN ON SEVERAL OTHERS 25 MIN TOP AND WE PUT ON LIVE VEST , THIS ONE JUST TALK .

BAD SAFTY DRILL