Never again...

Sail Date: January 01, 2016

Ship: Carnival Inspiration

Cabin Number: E223

Review Summary

My family and I have been on over a dozen cruises in the past 10 years.  The Carnival Inspiration (Baja Mexico) trip was by far the worst experience we have ever encountered.  We had a group of 35 people on our family reunion cruise and we all agreed that our experience was horrible.  The ship was filthy, the bathroom in our stateroom smelled of urine.  The crew members on the ship and especially the dining buffet area were NOT friendly.  They would not greet or smile or acknowledge your presence.  They definitely were not happy with their job and it affects the experience of the guests.  There were not of activities and shows set for the guest as compared to the other cruiseline.   I will NEVER again cruise with Carnival.  I guess it's true with the statement of: "You get what you paid for."

Ship Experiences

The person clean the room was pleasant, but the room was filthy. The bathroom smelled like urine. The shower soap was never refilled. We ran out of soap. Horrible experience! Never again will I cruise with Carnival.

Ports Of Call