Ensenada Cruise

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: November 27, 2015
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: E175

It was a fun experience at the Carnival Inspiration. Its smaller than other ships I've been on and almost everything inside is a little crammed. Some in my group felt a little dizzy at times, but I suppose a smaller ship would feel like that. There's plenty of things to do while at sea. Almost all the service staff were genuinely nice and caring. Our cabin safe didn't work but i just carried my valuables since it got old playing tag with the guy who ws going to look into it. No big deal after the first night. The disembarkation was probably the worst ever. Overall, I'm satisfied with this cruise.

Awesome trio of waiters. Best service of any cruises I've taken.

Had a lot of fun at the comedy club.

Christopher from Bulgaria. Amazing guy. Went out of his way to make my kid happy at dinner.

Not too bad. Ive had more cabin space with others, though.