Best vacation

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: July 13, 2015
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: E124

This was my first cruise and I was uncertain of how it was going to be. But, to my surprise I had the most wonderful time and enjoyed every minute it.

Great services every night we had a different "Animal Towel".

If you get the internet make sure that you only get the limited package. I got the unlimited package but it did not work for most of the trip. This was the only disappointment. But, was really the best thing is because it helped me stay focused on my vacation and not on my work :-)