Great way to turn 60!

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: November 02, 2015
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: M210

This was a great cruise and I can recommend it to everyone. The price was good and the service was totally awesome. The crew was very friendly and our steward was one of the nicest people that you would ever meet. His name is Pambutti and he made you feel welcome.

The food was good all except one item. I always grade bacon on a cruise but that was the only negative. It was like eating cardboard drowning in grease.

I liked everything else including the entertainment and activities.

It was as I said,"A great way to turn 60 years old."

Dave Burge

Need help with the bacon. I still am swimming in grease with no flavor.

Pambutti for President. Well, at least President of Indonesia.

Awesome.