Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

Great way to turn 60!

Sail Date: November 02, 2015

This was a great cruise and I can recommend it to everyone. The price was good and the service was totally awesome. The crew was very friendly and our steward was one of the nicest people that you would ever meet. His name is Pambutti and he made you feel welcome.

The food was good all except one item. I always grade bacon on a cruise but that was the only negative. It was like eating cardboard drowning in grease.

I liked everything else including the entertainment and activities.

It was as I said,"A great way to turn 60 years old."

Dave Burge

Had a little problem but it was with .
Called before the cruise to check on need for a birth certificate and was told that a drivers license would suffice. I spent two hours trying to get the Health Department to send duplicates and it cost me another $65.00 to get it sent. Please advise all others that if you don't have the certificate you won't get on the ship.
Pambutti for President. Well, at least President of Indonesia.
Need help with the bacon. I still am swimming in grease with no flavor.

1 Comment