Good but could use some improvement

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: November 02, 2015
Cabin Number: R173

The cruise in itself was very good - well organized; clean; plenty of activities/things to do on the ship; friendly staff who go out of their way to assist you and make your experience memorable; easy and organized embarkation and debarkation process.

Could use some improvement on the food - it was not very good, I give it a 2.0 out of a 5 scale which I guess it was good because it kept me from overeating! Also, need to fix their Wake-Up Call system - it was an hour delayed.  Since the phones are out of service most of the time so I relied on the Wake-Up Call system to wake me up so I wouldn't miss my excursions. FYI - it was also very cold on the ship, especially in the restaurant/bar areas but I think they must keep it cold to avoid the growth of bacteria and viruses like they do in hospitals so take jackets to keep you warm.

Overall, I recommend this Carnival cruise!

Could use some improvement on the food - it was not very good, I give it a 2.0 out of a 5 scale. I guess this was good because it kept me from overeating!!!

no kids so it doesn't apply to me

Cabin was very spacious, clean but I think there was a problem with the sewage system - smelly bathroom.