Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Great cruise

Sail Date: September 28, 2015

Cruise was awesome, this was our third time on the same cruise and it still felt new and full of adventure. Everything from the free shows to the events that occur all day on the ship had you busy from the start. If relaxation is your thing it's here as well. I slept at least 2 extra hours a day in the adult only section where the towels are so big they can be used as blankets. Cruise was worth the money.

Cabin was about half the size of a hotel room, that was the only issue, my friend paid less and received a a bigger room than me