Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Amazing and much needed rest

Sail Date: October 19, 2015

I took this cruise because I needed a break from work. I needed relaxation and that is exactly what I received. The living space was very clean and the Steward was perfect. Every time we came back to the room, it was cleaned and prepared. The entertainment was good and we enjoyed it. However, most of the entertainment was after 9pm which was disappointing. The food was good and plentiful. The food service was exceptional. However, I was not impressed by any one dish. To summarize, The food and the entertainment was good, the services was outstanding, and the cruise was very relaxing.

The size was okay. I understand that it was a standard size for a cruise. However, the Steward was outstanding and the cleanliness of the room was amazing. I have stayed at 5 star hotels all over the world and have never had this kind of service since I stayed at the Ritz.
We were very impressed by the cleanliness of this ship and the amount of work the staff put in to keeping it that way.

1 Comment