It's Truly a Fun Ship!

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: October 02, 2015
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: M64

It was my first cruise so I don't really have another one to compare it to but I and my whole family ha fun! We loved our room. We had 2 kids and the bunk bed were great (ocean view room)! We didn't have to all share 1 bed. Our room steward cleaned and picked up our room 2x a day. He was super nice too! I would even give 5 stars for all the Carnival Crew. They were all very nice and helpful. My kids loved the water slides, golf coarse and all the kids shows. Not all the food are good but there are some that are excellent. Breakfast at Lido Deck was better than the Dining Room. But dinner at the Dining Room was better than the Lido Deck. Lots of Young Party Animals aboard which I loved. I am not young but I like that kind of atmosphere especially when I'm on vacation.We had no problems w/embarkation and debarkation.  I think for the cheap price that we paid, it was a great experience for the whole family.

Small but roomy. Kids loved the bunk beds.