Horrible Experience

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: August 24, 2015
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: E105
I have been on a Carnival cruise before which I enjoyed, but this cruise was the total opposite. The ship was extremely cold all the time, food stations were closed most of the the time & there was no variety in food, there were extensive wait times and lines for eeeeevvvvvveeerrrything. Entertainment was limited and some of the staff were not particularly nice. Now there were staff that were exceptional !!! I am not one to complain because I like to just enjoy my vacay and not stress about anything BUT this cruise was too much of a disappointment to not mention.

Our 2 stewards were great !!! Made sure we had everything we needed and then some. Thank you Manny.

Do not go on this cruise.