Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

3rd cruise for us

Sail Date: August 24, 2015

Room Type: Suite

I did not think the cost of the Jr Suite on the Inspiration was worth the price at all. Very disappointed. Was on another Carnival Cruise (Spirit, I believe) and had a nicer room with a balcony for a lot less money.

Had a problem with the dinner time as we had the early "anytime" and we had to wait every night as there were people in line in front of us that had a late night seating- definite time that didn't want to wait.

The spa must have been under the kids area as while I was having a massage, all I heard were little feet running up and down the hall. Not very relaxing.

Not worth the money

Best thing was the "Behind the Scenes" tour. GREAT!!!! Highly recommend but you do need close toed shoes. Had to purchase in Catalina.