Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Anniversary Cruise

Sail Date: August 24, 2015

We were able to board several hours before we left port. That gave us ample time to look the ship over, take a nap so we could stay up late and do several things we saw and liked. There was plenty of things to keep us busy and entertained. The ports of call were nice, especially Catalina Island. The only problem we had was in our stateroom there was only one outlet to charge our cell phones. I have a CPAP machine and I had to stay up longer then I wanted while we charged one phone at a time and then I could plug in my machine. But overall this was a nice cruise for my first time, and I would recommend it.

Cruise Photos

Room was bigger then I thought, and very clean. But needs more then one outlet to charge phones.
Rooms need more then one outlet.

On the morning of our final day we had a 7:15am departure. We had plenty of time for breakfast as they served it at 6:30 and with staggered times to leave the ship, there was no crowds at all in the lines.