Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

complaint for U159 which I booked for family

Sail Date: July 20, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I booked four rooms for family, U119, 125. 133. which were fine.  But the sleeping arrangements in U159 were terrible.  There was 1 trundle and a mattress on the floor for the 3rd and 4th person.  I was astounded and complained to the pursurer but was told the cruise was full.  I had expected two biml beds which I have always had with Royal Caribbean.  I will NEVER book with again as I was not told about this.

U119 was okay but as stated above I was very unhappy with U159 which I booked for family.

We walked off the ship with our luggage and that went okay

1 Comment