Great food!

Sail date: July 20, 2015

Ship: Carnival Inspiration

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: V36

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

We really loved your food! This is my 5th cruise and I really enjoyed your dining room service this time. Our waiter I Dewa Gede truly went out of his way to help us and to make us feel like royalty!!!!  I also want to thank Putu, our housekeeper, he was excellent too!

Our cruise was very good overall with the exception of the beds. I was in V-36 and the trundle bed was extremely old that I had to use towels under to avoid falling off. Putu was very kind and gave me second mattress, so I could sleep better. The regular bed also was old and hard which made it difficult to have a good night sleep. I really hope you take this comment seriously and replace those beds. Thank you.

Ship experiences

You have excellent housekeepers!

Extremely old beds and very bad configuration of furniture. We were 3 adults and were not able to move comfortable without stepping on each other.

Ship tip

Excellent waiters and housekeepers! They are very understanding, kind, and professional.

Ports of call