Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sewer cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2014

Older ship that shows it's age. The carpets looked old and worn. The pool area looked beat up as well as the mini golf course.

Pros: Shows

Cons: Sewer smell in our bathroom and hall outside our cabin.. R144

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.

Only meal that I didn't like was a fish dinner that was dry and over cooked. Otherwise the food was I expected of a ship that prepared a huge amount of food prior to seating times.
Sewer smell in hall and bathroom harshed the cruise for us. Our cabin was R144.
Crew staff was great\, but the poolside bar runners kept trying to push my wife and I to purchase drinks. They got a bit annoying.
Should you want\, you could fill every moment with an activity.
Our 9yr old son enjoyed the kid's program and my wife and I enjoyed shows\, casino and acts.