Sewer cruise

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: April 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Older ship that shows it's age. The carpets looked old and worn. The pool area looked beat up as well as the mini golf course.

Only meal that I didn't like was a fish dinner that was dry and over cooked. Otherwise the food was I expected of a ship that prepared a huge amount of food prior to seating times.

Should you want\, you could fill every moment with an activity.

Our 9yr old son enjoyed the kid's program and my wife and I enjoyed shows\, casino and acts.

Crew staff was great\, but the poolside bar runners kept trying to push my wife and I to purchase drinks. They got a bit annoying.

Sewer smell in hall and bathroom harshed the cruise for us. Our cabin was R144.

Pros: Shows

Cons: Sewer smell in our bathroom and hall outside our cabin.. R144

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.