Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

An okay vacation

Sail Date: August 01, 2013

The cruise food was not as good as the other time. I was disappointed\, last time I took the same ship I had a better meal. The crew was pleasant except when ask if there could be a refrigerator to be brought down for medicine for my mom\, they didn't really bother to accommodate us or go the extra mile in helping us ask the manager /director to get this done.

Pros: Love the comedy shows

Cons: Food was not good at dinner it was overcook and dry

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Not to many things to eat at breakfast or lunch.
Could be better but I didn't get my towel animals.
We gave a tip to one of the room attendant but he handed it to the manager. I thought ...what was all that about?
DJ was okay but I liked the Soka Bands better. More lively that way.