Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Lots of Fun but Too Short!

Sail Date: February 01, 2013

I loved all of the accommodations the ship provided (comedy and broadway shows\, mini golf\, gym\, DJ\, karaoke\, trivia shows and plenty of food to name a few). However\, the pool area was much smaller than I expected and the time spent in Mexico was too short! It took just a few hours to get to Mexico but we spent almost two days on the ship on the way back! Don't get me wrong\, the ship is a lot of fun\, but to me it's equally important to truly see the locations.

Pros: All of the accommodations on the cruise (comedy shows\, broadway\, mini golf\, gym\, DJ\, karaoke\, trivia shows\, etc.

Cons: Too short and not enough time in Mexico. It only took a few hours to get to Mexico but it took almost 2 days to get back!

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Overall it was great. The only cons I'd mention is how small the pool was and the hallway carpets and walls were a bit tacky.
I personally was satisfied by the abundance and variety of food. Some things were too greasy for me but I'm sure others would love that.
I was very happy with an ocean view. The only problem I saw was how crusty and dirty the edges of the window were\, but that's a small price to pay.
Everyone was extremely kind and helpful.
The thing I appreciated on this cruise was not just that there were sooo many different activities and forms of entertainment available\, but that many of the activities consisted of things I would never think of doing back home but that I thoroughly enjoyed!