Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Good short cruise...if you're young

Sail Date: April 01, 2013

The ship is a beautiful ship\, and has lots to do. It does live up to the Carnival reputation of being the party ship though. You will have the best time on this ship if you are in your 20s. I'm in my 30s and I felt out of place.

Pros: entertainment

Cons: noise\, dirty

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

The ships layout was great\, it was a little dirty though. Hallways cluttered with trash\, even in the elevators\, trash in the corners.
As a vegetarian I found very little to eat on the ship - buffets didn't have much vegetarian food\, and the diningroom only had fruit and salad. I pretty much stuck to room service\, where they had salads and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Cabins were great\, decent sizes\, came with amenities like shampoo\, soap\, lotion\, TV\, etc.
The staff were just ok\, not rude but definitely not friendly either
Definitely had a lot going on at all times