First cruise - not so hot

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: October 01, 2013
The ship was okay\, well maintained for an older ship.I think I will save my money for a more expensive/exclusive cruise next time. This ship had some Walmartians on board. The low point for me was having to look at a 40-something black guy's butt when eating breakfast at the buffet. The guy had a wife and children who were dressed appropriately\, but for some reason he felt it necessary to wear his pants belted under his butt with bright blue boxer shorts protruding out for everyone to look at.

I would give the buffet on the Lido deck (where pretty much every body feeds for breakfast and lunch) a one star rating. The evening dining was five star\, awesome food and great service.

The shows were very good - some amazing magic and some really funny comedians at the comedy club.

The staff was awesome everywhere! Our stateroom steward went above and beyond - he did an emergency repair of my wife's glasses that I could not do. Every staff person on the ship was friendly and ready to help - they were super!

Ship was okay\, kind of noisy at times\, but I guess that's normal.

Bed was very comfortable\, room was very nice\, cleaned 3 times a day\, cute little towel animals appeared every day. Bathroom a little funky - it was clean but smelly. Location (R deck aft) was terrible\, it's over the engine room the whole room shook and was noisy enough to wake up the dead at times.

Pros: The shows - the comedy club was hilarious!

Cons: The buffet food at the Lido deck was not as good as Hometown Buffet.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!